Buying a Property
The process of purchasing a property can be daunting, especially if you are a first home owner. Our job is to ensure the transaction is effected as smoothly as possible, making your experience as stress free as possible.
The process goes something like this:
- we will arrange for the vendor’s conveyancer to provide us with a copy of the Contract
- we will review the Contract, advise you on the conditions of the agreement, alert you of any dangers and negotiate changes for your benefit
- we can assist you with ordering inspection reports and we can liaise with your lender regarding finance, if applicable
- contracts are then “exchanged”. This is when you and the Seller become “legally bound” to complete the transaction
- between exchange and settlement, we will guide you through the legal process, letting you know what you need to do and when it needs to be done
- we will liaise with the Real Estate Agent, the other Conveyancers and your Lender to make arrangements for settlement. We will attend the settlement on your behalf and advise you once the transaction is completed
- at all times during the course of the transaction, Barbara and her staff are more than willing to take your calls and answer your enquiries.